Our Element Jacket will keep you warm and dry, no matter what elements nature throws at you. Built with rugged, highly breathable and wind/water resistant softshell materials, the Element Jacket keeps you protected without hindering your ability to move and react. The two-way stretch material is designed specially to ensure quiet movement in the field - leaving you undetected. The inside of the Element Jacket is lined with technical fleece and climate controlled vents to give you ultimate comfort without extra bulk.
- Men's Hunting Jacket
- Realtree Timber Camo Pattern
- Realtree Logo in Embroidered in Orange on Side of Collar
- Realtree on Back Shoulder Embroidered in Orange
- Rugged, Highly Breathable & Wind-resistant, Soft Shell Materials
- Water resistant
- Dwr Finish For Wet Weather Protection
- Two Way Stretch Material For Unrestricted & Quiet Movement
- Soft And Quiet Surface To Reduce Movement Noise
- Brushed Fleece Liner For Next-to-skin Comfort And Moisture Management
- Extra Tall Micro Fleece Lined Collar And Chin Guard
- Tapered Sleeves And Adjustable Velcro Cuff Reduce Bulk To Limit Bow String Slap
- Oversized Chest And Bicep Pocket
- Oversized Side Vents For Climate Control Or Access To Under-layer Pockets
- Adjustable Elastic Waistband Seals In Heat And Seals Out The Weather
- Classic Fit
- 95% Polyester 5% Spandex pongee
- Machine Wash Cold, gentle Cycle with like Colors
- Sizing - Runs Large
During shipment I got worried it may be too hot or the color to0 high for me. But I really like the jacket. Very durable looking. I like the two zippers on each side to let some heat out. Will start turkey season in March with it.
The material is great and quit comfortable, and warm
Real tree timber is excellent quality and great camol. The shipping was excellent. I got my product before I thought I would. Everything was awesome I will definitely be ordering again
Really like how quiet this material is.
Another great RealTree product. Great mid-weight jacket for mid to late archery season. Very bowhunter friendly. Really like the handwarmer pockets and the novel zippered inside access pockets and snug sleeve fit are very bowhunter friendly.
This is a very nice jacket, It fits great , lightweight and has plenty of pockets and they're zippered! Haven't wore it hunting yet because it's July but i love the pattern and it's a very nice well built jacket.
My new favorite hunting jacket on the market. Love the timber camo, perfect for hunting in the woods and late season. Quiet, smooth, room to move, and breathable, but also very warm. This is the perfect jacket for all hunting seasons. Pockets for storage, fits tight at the waist. I love it! If you are in the market for a new hunting suit, I would highly recommend this one. The jacket runs a little bit long though. I am 6'0" and ordered a large so I could fit layers underneath, but besides the fact it runs a little long, it is great!