REALTREE MONSTER BUCK BOX GIVEAWAY - Official Sweepstakes Rules
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to be eligible for prizes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. SPONSOR: REALTREE MONSTER BUCK BOX (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Realtree, 1390 Box Circle, Columbus, GA 31907 (“Sponsor”).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on November 1, 2022 and will end on December 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. The Sweepstakes computer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Entries originating from other jurisdictions are not eligible. Employees of Jordan Outdoor Enterprises, LTD, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, retailers, merchants and advertising and promotional agencies, as well as their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households as such employees are ineligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning the prizes (described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, Spend $100.00 at Store.Realtree.com to be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant acknowledges that he/she agrees to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and all activated partners within the promotion and will not be acknowledged or returned.
During the entry period, entries may also be submitted by submitting your full legal name, email, phone number, and mailing address by mail to:
Realtree, Attn: Monster Buck Box Giveaway, 1390 Box Circle Rd, Columbus, GA 31907
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. WINNING AND VERIFICATION: At the end of the Sweepstakes, one (1) winner will be randomly chosen using a random number generator. Any use of agencies, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar voting methods or agents will void all votes by that person,. Being named a potential winner is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. The potential winner must respond to Sponsor with the information requested in the winner notification within the time frame specified by Sponsor in order to receive a prize. Failure to respond will result in disqualification and the next randomly selected entrant will be the potential winner. Upon verification of the potential winner and receipt of all required documentation, the potential winner will be declared the Winner. Winner will be announced on December 7, 2022.
The Winner may be required to execute, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and, unless prohibited by law, with 72 hours following the time of notification. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential prize winner will be declared the official winner of the promotion. Failure to submit any identification required by sponsor or to return any required documents within the specified time period, non-compliance with these Official Rules or the return of the prize of Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
7. PRIZES FOR:
PRIZE PACKAGE GIVEAWAY
Mathews V3X 29 Bow - $1,199
Easton FMJ Arrows - $104.99
Scott Archery Release - $74.99
EZ Hanger and Hook Combo - $14.99
EZ Hanger 13”2 Arm – $10.99
Rhino Ground 180 Blind - $212.49
Spartan GoLive Trail Camera -$399.99
Lacrosse Boots – Code - $230
CVA Accura LR-X Muzzle Loader - $710
Alps Backpack - $229.99
Igloo Cooler 16 can Playmate Cooler - $34.99
Realtree Hunting Clothing – Bibs/Parka/Hats - $850 code
Bushnell Fusion Rangefinding Binoculars - $649.99
Bushnell Broadhead Laser Rangefinder - $299.99
Bushnell Prime 3-9X40 Riflescope - $189.99
Total Retail Value - $5,212.39
All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specifically set forth herein as being provided is the responsibility of the winner.
8. LIMITATIONS ON PRIZES: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper function on the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize cannot be awarded as described. Sponsor will determine all elements of prize in its sole discretion. The prize may not be assigned, transferred, changed or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL AND ANY LIABILITY FOR THE ACTUAL PROVISION, QUALITY OR NATURE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ACCEPTED BY THE WINNERS. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by Official Rules. Entrants understand that neither Sponsor nor the prize providers, nor any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, or agencies or their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents shall be liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance, possession and use of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited by applicable law, by participating Sweepstakes entrants agree that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, USA without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shamble filed only in the state or federal courts located in Georgia and entrant herby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all right to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and active partners of this Sweepstakes assume no responsibility for entries it is unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures, or any other reason, or incomplete, inaccessible, damaged, misdirected, illegible, stolen or lost entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any person suspected of tampering with the entry process, the operation of the web site or otherwise, in violation of the rules. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such and attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any non-conforming entries. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention or force majeure. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the date of cancellation. The use of automated entry systems or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. In the event of a dispute regarding online entry, entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of an established email account associated with the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, TikTok, etc. Entrants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, and any social media outlets (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, etc.) and their respective directors, officers, employees, and other representatives from any and all claims, losses or liabilities of any kind arising from or relating to the administration or operation of the Sweepstakes.
12. WINNER’S LIST: For winner’s name, available after December 2, 2022, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Realtree, 1390 Box Circle, Columbus, GA 31907 Attn: REALTREE MONSTER BUCK BOX GIVEAWAY. Requests must be received no later than February 2, 2023.