Some braided rugs will pull apart over time. Our rugs hold together better because of:
- This rug is made from cloth printed with Realtree's Max-4 pattern. Our polyester yarn is a synthetic yarn that resists fading and staining. It is 100% hypoallergenic and waterproof. The rug is made of all polyester yarn—including the core; it's not filled with foam, or paper, or anything else besides real yarn. As such, it's a heavier weight, is more durable, and will last for many, many years.
- Stronger Thread: We sew our rugs with extra strong monofilament thread. It costs a little more, but it's well worth it: it holds the rug together better than cotton (which is also prone to dry rot).
- Experienced Sewers, Better Machines: Our sewers have been sewing our braided rugs for a long time and are very conscientious - if they miss a stitch, we don't ship that rug. We've also invested in quality sewing machines that provide a wider stitch & more stitches per inch.
They Lay Flat
Some braided rugs have lumps, even after laying out for a few weeks. These rugs always lay flat thanks to the tightness of the braid and our experienced sewers. Lumps not only look bad, but they cause the rug to wear unevenly as well. And our rugs typically lay flat enough for any door to close over them (a relief for many braided rug buyers).
Made to Order
We make your order when we receive it. We never mass-produce rugs and store them in a warehouse; that ensures you get a clean rug (rugs that sit in warehouses can collect dust, mites, and all manner of microscopic critters you don't want hitchhiking into your home). Please allow 10 days to 2 weeks for production.
The rugs are sewn with extra strong monofilament thread. It costs a little more, but it's well worth it: it holds the rug together better than cotton (which is also prone to dry rot). Our sewing machines provide a wide stitch and a higher stitch/square inch, which further increases the life of the rug.
The polyester yarn is a synthetic yarn that resists fading and staining. It is 100% hypoallergenic and waterproof. You can use it indoors or outdoors. The rug is made of all polyester yarn—including the core; it's not filled with foam, or paper, or anything else besides real yarn. As such, it's a heavier weight, is more durable, and will last for many, many years.
Every Rug is personally reviews every rug that leaves the shop to be shipped. If it's anything less than our standards for quality, we make another one.
To determine the size of the area rug you need, consider the following points:
- Carefully measure the space you want the rug to cover before you choose the size of the rug you want; for example, an entire room for room-sized rugs, or the space under a table, or in the middle of a conversation area for smaller rugs, etc.
- For a room-sized rug, plan to leave about 18" of floor space uncovered.
- Arrange furniture so that all of it sits completely on a rug. For example, if you are choosing a rug to go under a coffee table, all four legs of the table should rest on the rug. Similarly, a dining room table and its chairs (both pushed in and out) should all fit on a rug (otherwise, chairs can get hung on the edge of the rug and cause problems when people are sitting down or rising).
|Room Dimensions||Suggested Rug Size|
|4'6" x 6"6" to 5' x 7'||3' x 5'|
|5'6" x 7'6" to 6' x 8'||4' x 6'|
|6'6" x 9'6" to 7' x 10'||5' x 8'|
|7'6" x 10'6" to 8' x 11'||6' x 9'|
|9'6" x 11'6" to 10' x 12'||8' x 10'|
|10'6" x 13'6" to 11' x 14'||9' x 12'|
|11'6" x 16'6" to 12' x 17'||
10' x 15'
Care Recommendations for Camo Rugs:
Lay your rugs flat to air dry. Never place them in a dryer.
Within 30 days of receiving your order: return any rug, for any reason. No questions asked.
After searching for just the right runners..I'm glad I chose to go with this one. I bought two. They are perfect. Good quality. I love them! ;)