The Professional Realtree Fishing Teal Banded Zipper Jersey is made using light-weight, performance materials that will keep you comfortable all day. This Banded Zipper Jersey is custom dye sublimated for a unique one of a kind Shirt.
- Tactical Gemini Professional Fishing Jersey
- Realtree Fishing Hook Logo is Black
- FLW Logo in on right chest
- Hook Logo is on both shoulders
- Realtree Fishing printed in Black on both forearms
- White and Black detailed triangle designs on Both Side of Shirt
- Features the Realtree Blue and Teal Fishing Camo Pattern
- Banded Collar
- Color Will not Fade
- Performance Shirt
- Long Sleeve
- Zippered Jersey
- Wear Resistant
- UV Protection
- Temperature Management
- Moisture Wicking
- Moisture Transfer
- Made in the USA
How It's Made
- All of Gemini's apparel is produced using a process called Dye Sublimation. Most pieces of G2 apparel start out as a single section of large white material. This material is then dyed using a ultra high temperature heat press to create one large piece of dyed fabric. All of the smaller pieces (sleeves, collar, front, back, ect.) are then cut out from the larger piece, hemmed, and subsequently sewn together to become the finished product.
- Wear-Resistant -Gemini uses a patented Intera® fabric on all of our jerseys that will not fade and it is extremely resistant to wear. Because the material itself is dyed it will not peel or wear off like screen printing.
- UV Protection -G2 apparel is built to handle extreme sun exposure with an outer shell that shields your body from harmful UV rays. All of Gemini's apparel features a UPF rating of 25. This advanced technology aids in extending the time you are able to spend outdoors—it also increases comfort during and after the competition.
- Anti-Microbial -Gemini's fabric resists bacteria and continues to smell fresh—wash after wash. Specially finished using a micro-thin coating, our jerseys continue to look new even after months of wear.
- Temperature Management -Intera patented material keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The pores of the fabric expand whenever it is warm outside, which allows air to freely pass through. The pores contract in colder weather, which serves to insulate.
- Moisture Transfer -Gemini's fabrics are designed to transport moisture away from your body and toward the outer layer of the fabric where it can quickly evaporate.
- Ventilation -Breathable fabric means always feeling fresh—even under the most strenuous conditions.
- Moisture Wicking -Surface moisture and sweat wick to accelerate evaporation, keeping you dry while also serving to regulate body temperature.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.