We all love the rut, but game is seldom more predictable than when the temps plummet and their stomach drives their behavior. When that happens the Men’s Insulated Bibs are there to help battle Mother Nature. The Scent-Factor Scent Inhibitor Technology and Rain-Factor Waterproof Technology mean that you don’t have to worry about stink or the elements. 16-inch Zippered Leg Openings for easy on and off even over boots and the Reinforced Kick Plates ensure the longevity of the cuff. Two chest pockets, slash waist hand pockets, and rear pockets provide ample storage for whatever you bring without worry of it falling out. If that’s not enough storage, pass through pockets at the waist allow for easy access to pant pockets. 2-Way Front Zipper opening.
- Realtree Timber Camo Pattern
- Pairs with Realtree Camo Pro Staff Insulated Waterproof Parka
- Classic Fit
- Straight Leg
- Mid weight
- Insulated for Extra Warmth
- Breathable and Windproof
- Soft and Quiet Tricot
- Rain-Factor Waterproof Technology
- Scent-Factor Scent Inhibitor Technology
- 16-inch Zippered Leg Openings
- 2-Way Front Zipper Opening and Zipper Legs with Reinforced Kick Plate
- Realtree Embroidered in Orange on Side Pocket
- Machine Wash Cold, gentle Cycle with like Colors
Like the bibs. Just a little tight in the legs. 3XL is way too long for me. I wear about a 30inch inseam and these came with a 33inch inseam. I have not wore them with boots yet outside. I like the quality, the camo pattern and the insulation. Negatives are the length is too long and no cargo pockets. Pretty good quality for the price and would recommend to others and have recommended.