The Unique pouch design of the Realtree Call caddy holds up to 12 of your favorite diaphragm latex mouth calls and secures by a Realtree branded lanyard. By having your calls close to the head/neck area it allows the hunter to maintain low hand movement and a quick change of calls with very little effort and less likely to spook your target animals.The Caddy also has Realtree printed on both sides of the case. This is a great product for ALL turkey, Elk and Predator hunters. Simply place around your neck and go to the woods! As seen on Realtree’s Spring Thunder series by Both Tyler Jordan and Phillip Culpepper.
- Black Caddy with Realtree Logo printed in White
- Great for keeping all diaphragm calls handy
- Quiet self silicon pouch
- Easy to wash with ordinary dish soap and water
- Polyester Solid tape lanyard with Realtree screen printed in green
- Lanyard connects to caddy with a metal swivel hook
- 100% Polyester Material
Just tried it out for the first time today and I love it. You can just drop your diaphragm in and know it’s gonna be there.
I purchased this to store moutcalls in while hunting. Its great. I didnt like the other options on the market as they were not big enough. This is perfect to make getting calls out quick and easy.