The Habit Men’s Waterproof Jacket is built to be the ultimate all-season waterproof, windproof, and breathable scent inhibiting outerwear. The Scent-Factor Scent Inhibitor Technology and Rain-Factor Waterproof Technology mean that you don’t have to worry about stink or the elements. The uninsulated jacket can be worn from opening day through the close of the season, just add layers as the temps drop. The High Standing Hood with Zipper Guard, Adjustable Toggle Hem, and Snap Wrist Cuffs lock out the wind and rain. Zippered chest, arm, and hand pockets provide ample storage for whatever you bring without worry of it falling out.
- Habit Logo screen printed in orange on Left Chest
- Realtree Edge Camo Body
- Breathable scent inhibiting technology
- High Standing attached hood with zipper guard
- adjustable toggle hem
- Snap Wrist Cuffs
- Full Zippered Chest, Arm and Hand pockets
- Side pockets
- Mid weight
- Long Sleeve
- Loose Cut
- Super Soft and quiet Tricot Fabric
- Machine Wash Cold, gentle Cycle with like Colors
My boyfriend is very pleased with the jacket and loves how comfortable and lightweight it is, just the right weight for Arizona and can't wait to go use his jacket hunting. He was happy that it is waterproof to for the few times it rains here.